If you are looking to arrive today and for the quickest response, please phone us at:
02 6566 0144
To email us, you can use one of the forms below. Please allow up to 3 days for a response.
954 Point Plomer Road,
Delicate Nobby, Crescent Head
Waves Campground is located 6 hours North of Sydney and 7 hours South of Brisbane.
The best way to reach us is via the Kempsey/Crescent Head exit on the Pacific Highway A1. From the highway it's about 30 minutes until you reach the iconic town of Crescent Head. Make a right hand turn on Baker Drive towards Point Plomer Road to reach us. We are 10 kilometers South of Crescent Head, of which 6kms is unsealed but 2WD accessible road. The condition of the unsealed road changes through the year. Our campground is on the right hand side of the road.
An hour South of us is the lovely town of Port Macquarie. However, the direct road between us is an advanced 4WD track or beach drive of which conditions are subject to change. So if you are not equipped for this, then stay on the highway!
By filling out the form below you are requesting us to do an availability search. The more details you can give in the comment box about all set up requirements, the easier it will be for us to determine if we have space.
A booking is only confirmed when a non-refundable deposit has been paid.
Please allow up to 1 week for a reply and do not use this form for same day or next day arrivals. If you fill out a request and contact us via phone, make sure to mention your booking request to avoid double ups.
- We look forward to receiving all booking requests for guests arriving outside of the school holidays!
- There is a 2 night minimum for all bookings.
- We are FULLY BOOKED for the Easter long weekend 01/04 - 05/04/2021
- Other Easter 2021 booking requests are welcome. We will work from the bottom up for incoming Easter requests, but may take up to 14 days to get back to you.
- We are closed for private events from 25/02 until 04/03/2021 and will not be able to accept bookings.
"Thanks to the brilliant Scott & Katie for recently catering our wedding - rave reviews all round. Thank you also for keeping the caffeine and food flowing all week. Best coffee outside of Newcastle and the tastiest food in town. Can’t wait to go back already."