If you are looking to arrive today and for the quickest response, please phone us at:
02 6566 0144
To email us, you can use one of the forms below. Please allow ample time for a response.
954 Point Plomer Road,
Delicate Nobby, Crescent Head
Waves Campground is located 6 hours North of Sydney and 7 hours South of Brisbane.
The best way to reach us is via the Kempsey/Crescent Head exit on the Pacific Highway A1. From the highway it's about 30 minutes until you reach the iconic town of Crescent Head. Make a right hand turn on Baker Drive towards Point Plomer Road to reach us. We are 10 kilometers South of Crescent Head on the right hand side of the road.
The direct road after the ferry at Port Macquarie (South) is an advanced 4WD track or beach drive of varying conditions but with large sand traps. So if you are not equipped for this, then make sure to stay on the highway!
By filling out the form below you are requesting us to do an availability search. The more details you can give in the comment box about all set up requirements, the easier it will be for us to determine if we have space. A booking is only confirmed when a non-refundable deposit has been paid.
Please allow up to 1 week for a reply and DO NOT use this form for same or next day arrivals. Give us a call instead!
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Pre-bookings are essential
- Most weekends have a 2-night minimum for bookings (Fri + Sat night).
- Current pricing is our PEAK TARIFF at $22 per adult & $12 per child
- A long weekend booking requires all booking parties to stay for the same duration.
- We happily welcome booking requests for future dates but may require a few weeks to respond due to ongoing summer traffic.
- If you fill out a request and contact us via phone, make sure to mention the booking request to avoid double ups.
- If you are interested in joining our volunteer program please reach out through the general enquiry form and ask for Anna or connect on HelpX or Worldpackers!
**WE ARE FULLY BOOKED 26/12 - 06/01/2023.**