954 Point Plomer Road,
Delicate Nobby, Crescent Head
Phone: 02 6566 0144
Book online here (off peak only)
Waves Campground is located 6 hours North of Sydney and 7 hours South of Brisbane.
The best way to reach us is via the Kempsey/Crescent Head exit on the Pacific Highway A1. From the highway it's about 30 minutes until you reach the iconic town of Crescent Head. Make a right hand turn on Baker Drive towards Point Plomer Road. We are 10 kilometers South of Crescent Head on the right-hand side of the road.
The direct road after the ferry at Port Macquarie (South) is an advanced 4WD track or beach drive of varying conditions but with large sand traps. If you are not equipped for this, then make sure to stay on the highway!
Based on the details you give us below we can do an availability search. Please allow up to 1 week for a response.
By filling out the form below you are requesting us to do an availability search. The more details you can give in the comment box about all set up requirements, the easier it will be for us to determine if we have space. A booking is only confirmed when a non-refundable deposit has been paid.
Please allow up to 1 week for a reply and DO NOT use this form for same or next day arrivals. Give us a call instead!
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Pre-bookings are essential
- Most weekends have a 2-night minimum for bookings (Fri + Sat night).
- We are fully booked from 26th of December until 4th of January for unpowered and until 13th of January for powered camping.
- A booking during a long weekend requires all booking parties to stay for the same duration.
- If you fill out a request and contact us via phone, make sure to mention the booking request to avoid double ups.
- If you are interested in joining our volunteer program please reach out through this staffing form and ask for Anna or connect on HelpX or Worldpackers!